Available episode links of any story can be found on page (1) of the story. just check ⬅ 1
above..... You can easily read all our stories without registering. Link to a particular episode didn't display any story??? **Report Here**
1. Can you cry under water ?
2. Do fishes ever get thirsty ?
3. Why don’t birds fall off trees
when they sleep ?
4. Why is it called building when it is already
5. When they say dog food is new and
improved, who tastes it ?
6. “I Love You” is not a question
then why does it need an answer ?
7. Why does round pizza come in a square
8. Why doesn’t glue stick to its
9. If money doesn’t grow on
trees then why do banks have
Don’t be confused! Remember that, nothing in
nature lives for itself.
¤ Rivers don’t drink their own
¤ Trees don’t eat their own fruit.
¤The Sun doesn’t produce heat for itself, and
moon never goes on
a honeymoon. Living for Others is the Rule of
Be each others keeper and be